Sunday, November 11, 2018

Fitness Freak: Get Your Desired Shape Now!

I know these might sound weird but I still have to say it, am a fitness freak, o yes. The fact that doing some few kinds of workouts, maybe jumping, squatting, running and many more can actually give me my desired shape is totally amazing to me. So am going to confess this, my actual purpose of opening this blog is because of fitness.

       
I want to be able to let my people out-there know that they can actually have their desired shape or re-shape themselves to their taste just by doing some few exercises. Even without having to change their diet or be on diet, but that doesn’t mean I won’t recommend diets.


Sometimes when I see overweight someone, I become curious at what could really make this person turn out these way. Is it that the person hasn’t heard about workout or they just like themselves being like that?  Forgive me if am too hash with that but it angers me. I can’t just imagine myself being like that for a second, seriously. With my research and everything I found out that some overweight problems are actually caused by pre-retirement age, also accompanied by various diseases, hormonal and endocrine disorders.


In most cases laziness, don’t get me wrong but its truth. 96% of overweight people know what to do but they are just too lazy to do it. They just have so many excuses why they couldn’t or can’t do it. But, it’s not supposed to be so, let’s try and help ourselves. There are so many fitness gyms out there, many diet guides to follow, eg The 3 weeks diet. Okay, to make it easier much simple exercises we can engage ourselves in right inside our room or any convenient space at our convenient time.


It’s not necessarily a must that we must go to the gym centre. And most importantly, aside from gaining our desired shape, exercise also helps us to stay fit and healthy. It enlightens our brains (Brain Alertness), fight against some chronic health problems eg Diabetes, Liver problems, Joint pains, and many more. It also makes us younger and stronger. Also, they Say that health is important. This assertion is difficult not to agree, because it is on the physical and mental health, the ability to fully function in almost any field of life. In fact, exercise does so many things for us than we can even imagine.


 According to statistics, fat people get sick more often and die sooner, and the risk of stroke increases significantly.
In people suffering from overweight, they suffer reduced capacity for work, sociability. Chance to happily arrange their personal life is becoming less and less, increases in the risk of depression and seclusion.


To crown it all, please and please let’s be more serious with our health. Money is not everything, you might have enough money but if you don’t have a healthy life, you know the conclusion to that… I guess we all know the quote Health is Wealth, it’s one of my favorites.

In case you need proved and effective diet guides...click on the blue links below
The 3-weeks Diet


 So if you like these post, do like and comment also share it with your friends and family. Be sure to follow for more post.

No comments:

Post a Comment